Wedding Planning Packages and Pricing
Full Service Wedding Planning & Pricing Structure
Our complete Full Service wedding pricing structure is based on 15 years of experience in wedding planning. The close bond between us and our couples begins from the moment we are contracted throughout the entire wedding planning process, hence we do not offer partial or day of wedding planning. Prices below subject to change.
ALL weddings with estimated budget's up to $30,000. We charge a Flat Fee of $3,700
For weddings with event cost exceeding $30,000 we charge a Supplemental fee equal to 10% in excess of $30,000 based on your final wedding cost.
*Items that can be considered as wedding costs that will be applied to your final wedding supplemental fee are:
Wedding Planner, Ceremony and Reception Sites, Photographer, Video, Catering, Bar Service, Wedding Cake and Desserts,Floral & Decor, Ceremony and Reception Music, Event Rentals (Linen, Tables, Chairs, All Catering and Bar Needs,Tents, Dance Floor Lighting, Draping, Lounge Furniture and Bar Items) Transportation for Guests and Wedding Party and Wedding Couple.
Winship Productions has created Budget Worksheets to track all agreed vendor costs with deposit and final payment due amounts. In order to stay on track, we ask that all your vendors supply us with all contracts with payment information to continue our best efforts to keep within the estimated budget and final wedding cost amounts.
Please visit our Testimonials page for a look at what our appreciative clients have written.
Contact Us If you would like a personalized wedding planning package. I'd love to hear more about your needs and vision.
Full Service Planning - Where do we begin?
- Act as your local and destination source for information and communication
- Design a plan of action with regards to prospecting and interviewing all wedding vendors
- Unlimited meetings, email and phone correspondence after signing contract
- Provide wedding planning bridal workbook, budget spreadsheets to keep you on task
- Help with design of your wedding website to keep guests informed of your wedding weekend. Provide accommodations, weekend schedule, local events, and directions to ceremony and reception sites
Ceremony and Reception Locations
- Prospect and present venue options for rehearsal dinner, ceremony, and reception
- Arrange and attend venue visits as needed
- Design of ceremony layout and reception layout
Budget Development and Management
- Prioritization of each aspect of the wedding
- Personalized bridal planning workbook to keep on task
- Microsoft budget planner spreadsheets to track payments
- Use all reasonable efforts to keep Client within budget
- Winship Production’s will not be held responsible if client goes over budget
- Provide recommendations for the event professionals .Provide qualified and reliable vendors within your budget, that match your style and personality, including but not limited to the following:
- Floral-Decor, rentals, lighting, specialty printing, catering, bar services, cakes and desserts, ceremony and reception entertainment, officiates ,attire, photography, videographer, transportation, accommodations, hair styling and beauty, favors, welcome baskets, and various gifts.
- Arrange and attend caterer tastings, with suggestions for menus
- Schedule and attend all meetings when available
- Remain in constant contact with the professionals to confirm all details
- Track all deposit and payments and provide continued assistance with maximizing your budget
- A final time line will be forwarded at least one week in advance of event and follow-up via telephone 24-48 hours prior to the event
- Assist with ensuring all balances are paid prior to the wedding weekend
- Provide final headcount to caterer by specified due date and perform a complete reconciliation between the expected number of guests versus everything related to guest count (i.e. number of tables, favors, floral centerpieces, etc.)
Ceremony & Reception Event Design
- Designate a design team to flawlessly execute the wedding of your dreams.
- Collaborate with event designers to include floral, décor, and accent lighting
- Assistance with choosing innovative wedding colors, theme & style
Work closely with couple to design and create invitations, favors, menus and programs
- Create a detailed layout of seating arrangements for the ceremony and reception to include all décor.
- Discuss design of all additional wedding day signage: menu cards, escort posters, place cards, table numbers, etc.
- Discuss favor ideas and assist with order placement. Ensure they are assembled and placed correctly during the reception
- Retrieval of the following prior to the wedding weekend: guest book and pen, toasting flutes, cake serving set, flower girl basket, ring bearer pillow, aisle runner, etc..
Ceremony Consultation and Guidance
- Introduction and recommendation of Officiate and ceremony musicians
- Discuss special seating requirements, processional and recessional order
- Help create a wedding day program
- Provide information on where to obtain marriage license
30 days prior to wedding date
- Finalize all details with the wedding couple
- Distribute a comprehensive time line of ceremony and reception proceedings to wedding couple as well as all wedding professionals
- Confirm final payment details due prior to and on wedding day for distribution
- Attend rehearsal to meet the members of the bridal party and families and direct rehearsal according to pre-determined ceremony proceedings
- Provide ceremony layout for officiate and groomsmen to assist in seating of family and friends
- Create and distribute timeline to requested bridal party & family
- Confirm that event professionals are arriving on time and serve as the main point of contact
- Ensure vendor and wedding party itineraries are executed and handle any last minute details
- Assist bride and wedding party preparing while setting the sequence of the ceremony in motion and as needed throughout entire wedding day
- Attend and coordinate wedding from start to finish including flower distribution and boutonniere pin-on, bridal party line up and cue, ceremony processions, grand entrance and exit, toast, special dances, announcements, and departure
- Transport small items as needed between the ceremony and reception (programs, gifts etc)
- Ensure toasting glasses, guest book and other essentials are in place
- Troubleshoot emergency issues if they arise
- Package late night meals for the bride and groom if offered by caterer
- Pack gifts and other personal items at conclusion of event and give to specified person
- Distribute final payments and gratuities to vendors
- Includes the presence of wedding day assistant